Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Letter to the Readers

 Dear friends,

vanakkam.

Thanks for all your interest in this blog and your overwhelming support. As a result of the readers’ interest and response, I decided to publish this as a book. The book is titled, “Valluvar’s Answers to Vital Questions.” The book is a revised version of this blog, where I have corrected a few minor errors, omissions, etc. The book has forewords from Dr. Armoogum Parsuramen, former Minister of Mauritius and Director of UNESCO, and Hon’ble Justice R. Mahadevan of Madras High Court. I have added Dr. Parsuramen’s foreword to this blog. The book is available in India in leading bookstores and from the Publisher. Contact information for the Publisher is as follows:

Emerald Publishers

15A, I Floor, CASA Major Rd

Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 008, India

Phone+91 98406 96574 

 

I have a few copies with me. Those of you who are in the USA can purchase the book from me. The price of the book, including shipping charges, is $20.00. If you send $20.00 through Zelle to my mobile phone number ((443)752 - 0238) along with your mailing address, I will be glad to send you the book.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email (prabu0111@gmail.com).

Thank you support.

anbudan,

Dr. R. Prabhakaran

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to the Readers

  Dear friends, vanakkam. Thanks for all your interest in this blog and your overwhelming support. As a result of the readers’ interest ...